a stellar place to work
We’re always looking for talented folks who want to give our guests the Star treatment.
Or call Human Resources at 218.936.2549 to have an application mailed to you. You can also check out our current job openings on the Shooting Star Casino Job Hotline: 888.683.9675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
OPEN HIRE EVENT - WED, JULY 11
JOIN OUR TEAM – OPEN HIRE EVENT!
SHOOTING STAR CASINO, MAHNOMEN
Competitive Wages. Exceptional Benefits. Career Advancement.
Wednesday, July 11 | 10am – 12pm
Interview Location: Golden Eagle Bingo Hall, Mahnomen (use South Entrance – signs posted)
Hiring for Mahnomen Only.
Open Hire Event includes: Interviews, Drug Testing and In-Processing for eligible applicants. May take up to 2hrs per person. Minors who are 16 -17 years old will be placed primarily in a Non-Gaming department and may handle cash. A completed application must be submitted to HR and cleared thru White Earth backgrounds by Monday, July 9 to complete the whole process. Must provide 2 forms of valid IDs (one photo ID) to interview.
Looking for New Team Members! Room Attendants, General Maintenance, Mino Wiisini Cafe Cooks and Cocktail Servers, Full & Part-time Positions Available!
Anyone applying for BAGLEY casino positions, please be aware if hired you may be working multiple positions.
NOW ACCEPTING POSITIONS FOR FOOD & BEVERAGE
NOW ACCEPTING POSITIONS FOR SECURITY GUARD
Questions AND CONCERNS
We offer our team members the best benefits with STARTING WAGES FROM $7.75/HR PLUS TIPS TO $10.44/HR, including shift and weekend differentials $1.25 to $2.50/hr OR MORE!*
- Best wages in the area with new living wage and salary plan
- Employer-funded medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employer-funded defined benefit retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Reduced meal
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Team member fun events
- Education assistance
- *Shift differential of $1.25 more/hr for swing and night shift and an additional weekend differential of $1.25 more/hr. Requirements based on position. Available for hours worked after a team member completes their 90-day probationary time frame.